Today is a make-up day of Feb 12th (one of the sow days). Please stay at home and work on your project.
Here are the things you make sure to complete the project.
- Due: Today (Feb 22) 11:59 PM
- Submission: Add a new page called “Social Media Strategy plan” on your portfolio and post everything on the page.
- Rubric: Google Docs (Feel free to revise)
- Task1: Reading About Social Media
- Find your own article/video/resource and tweet it to #P2_SocialMedia
- Write 2 paragraphs about what this article means to you, how it informs your understanding of social media, and what is in the article that you will use in your profession
- Task2: Building a Social Media Strategy
- Set goals and a learning activity
- EXAMPLE: Build a professional Facebook page for high school history class
- Learner: High school students
- Subject: History
- Tool: Facebook
- Goal: To understand Magellan’s voyage
- Learning activities:
- 5 groups of 4 students
- Each group will be assigned from year 1518 to 1522
- Add major events to the Facebook page using the timeline function
- Insert related images if any
- Write detailed descriptions about the event
- Add comments to other groups’ work to ask clarification/correction
- Task3: Creating an example page
- Show your expected result of your plan
- Please make sure that example page is open to public (so your classmates including me can see the result.)
- Peer evaluation will be announced.
- Please find any good commercial video and tweet it to #P3_ToolCommercial